The shipyard Chvaletice is a member of BGM Group – a holding group with
activities oriented especially in machinery but also some other industrial
branches – see www.bgm.cz .
The shipyard is located on the right bank of river Labe ( Elbe ) between
Pardubice and Kolín.
Beginning 2007 the shipyard is operated by company T.I.S.C. – a member of
Main activities : Welding, locksmithing, production of
cutting of steel plates up to
Free working halls and areas available.
- Methods MMA, MIG/MAG, SAW
- Production of welded and steel structures up to 20x10x3m and weight
Welders have official certification – EN standards.
- Steel plates forming – hydraulic press CT 250t (up to
- Slabbing (steel plates up to 12 x 2500mm).
- Roll bending up to 15 x 3000mm and profiles.
- Cutting of steel plates up to 6 x 2000mm and 16 x 3000mm.
- Boring on round-column drilling machine.
Shipbuilding, repairs, renovation
Maximal dimensions of the hulls are limited to:
- length 86,00 m
- width 10,50 m
- height 6,20 m
Besides complete hulls also ship sections are built.
For ship repairs
and renovation the shipyard is equipped with a vertical lift 600t. In
combination with the track system excellent manipulation possibilities.
The lift is also used for ship inspections and launching.
Aprobations : Lloyd‘s Register EMEA, Bureau Veritas, CLPR.